Kloss Encounter with the Kiwis

One persons view of working as a locum GP in the middle of the ocean.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Accelerator

I must apologize to the great Immigration Department of New Zealand. After just bemoaning their slow reaction times, claiming 45 days to process my account, I received not one, but two emails today notifying me my status on the immigration website had changed. When I logged on to inquire, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my permit extension had been accepted and I am now allowed to work in New Zealand for another six months. I sincerely apologize, ImmigrationNZ. Although, not without reservation until I have my passport back in my own hands for safe keeping.

Yes, I have issues with admitting wrong-doing. I am working on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home