Kloss Encounter with the Kiwis

One persons view of working as a locum GP in the middle of the ocean.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

All that sparkles is gold

Okay, I know many of you may be waiting for the exciting details of our trip to the states. Believe me, there were many exciting details, one in particular involving a floating vessel that is floating no more. However, I couldn’t wait to formulate my thoughts before announcing the most exciting event of them all. Jason and I got engaged. Yes, having stopped along a lovely mountain walk, perched on a rock by Payette Lake in McCall, Idaho, Jason pulled out a little pink box that held a circular object to fit on my left ring finger and asked me to marry him. Speechless for the first time in my life, I eventually mustered the ability (with some prompting from Jason) to answer, “Yes”. It made a perfect ending to a perfect trip. Now if only we could get immigration to coordinate with us on the timing of the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home